BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Try this ...great taste..!!
This blueberry cheesecake recipe combines the sweet taste of blueberries with rich cheesecake. It has a light and fluffy texture, making every bite melt in your mouth...mmmm !
Cheese Cake Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup Butter Melted
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1/4 cups Cold Water
- 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 7 oz (1 jar) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups Blueberries Frozen or Fresh
- 3 cups Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed)
Cheese Cake Recipe Instructions:
1. Combine crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform
2. Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
Gradually add the gelatin to cream cheese, mixing atmedium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Blend in lemon juice and lemon peel.
3. Add the marshmallow creme, mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Puree the blueberries then fold into cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm...and are ready to serve....wow ! great..enjoy the cheese cake !!