Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
Try this delightful chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe which combines chocolate and cheesecake in a tasty way. Brownies and cheesecake are a perfect blend, antonishing taste of delight !
Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients:
- 16 oz Cream Cheese,
- Softened8 oz (1 Pk) Brownie
- Mix1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 c Milk Chocolate Chips, Melted
1. Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package. Pour batter into pan, bake for 15 minutes at 350F.
3. Combine sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese. Mix on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at atime, mixing well after each addition. Pour cheese mixture over brownie layer.
3. Spoon melted chocolate over the cream cheese mixture, then cut through with a knife for a marble effect.
4. Bake at 350F for 35 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill...and the brownies cheesecake recipe is ready...enjoy the cheesecake !
Cheesecake recipes: chocolate-cheesecake-recipe