CHERRY CHEESE CAKE RECIPES
Try this smooth and creamy cherry cheesecake recipe that includes a cake mix crust for extra flavor. It is absolutely delicious... mmmm !
Cheese Cake Recipe Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix1/3 cup butter, softened1 egg
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese2 eggs1 tbsp. vanilla3/4 cup sugar
2 cup sour cream1 tbsp. vanilla1/4 cup sugar
1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
Cheese Cake Recipes Instructions :
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cake mix, butter and egg with mixer on low speed until crumbly.
Place into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
3. Combine cream cheese, eggs, 1 tbsp. vanilla and 3/4 cup sugar, mix
with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spoon over cake crust.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set.
5. Mix sour cream, 1 tbsp. vanilla and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth;
spread on top of cheesecake. Cool completely.
6. Spread cherry pie filling on top and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
This great cheese cake recipe is ready to serve...nice taste...