Try this amazing cheesecake recipe from three of the most delectable New York Style Cheesecake Recipe made from scratch with plenty of rich cream cheese. These all have a smooth, creamy flavor that would rattle your mouth. This is truly a great dessert...try it !
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1-1/4 cups granulated sugar5 eight ounce packages cream cheese, softened1-1/2 tsp orange zest 1-1/2 tsp lemon zest 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour 2 egg yolks5 eggs1/4 cup whipping cream1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 500F.
2. Grease sides of a springform pan or use a 9-inch round pan, ungreased.
1. In a large bowl, combine butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottom of pan and freeze.
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and cream cheese on medium-high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Mix in lemon zest, orange zest and flour. Add egg yolks and eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg is added.
3. Mix in cream and vanilla. Pour the filling batter over the crust.
4. Bake for ten minutes at 500F. Lower heat to 200 degrees F and bake for 60 minutes longer, top should be golden brown.
5. Cool on a rack for 2 hours, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Other variant : New York Cheesecake With Cherry Toppings
1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted3 Tbsp. sugar
5 (8 oz. each) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened3 Tbsp. flour1 cup sugar1 Tbsp. vanilla4 eggs1 cup Sour Cream
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto
bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Bake at 325°F for 10 minutes.
3. Mix cream cheese, flour, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla with electric
mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4. Add sour cream, mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on
low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake at 325°F for 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set if
using silver springform pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with
pie filling before serving.
All this great cheescake recipes are now to serve..... amazing taste..!