- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 stick butter1
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened1
- 15 ounce package part skim ricotta cheese, drained
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. praline liqueur
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. sugar
1. Melt butter. Add chocolate wafers, mix well. Line a springform pan with cookie mixture to form crust.
2. Beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese with an electic mixer in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
3. Add milk and egg substitute, beating well. Add cocoa, vanilla extract, and praline liquer, beating well.
4. Beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, 1 tbsp. at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold stiff egg whites into the cheese filling mixture and spoon over cookie crust.
6. Bake at 275F for 1 hour. Turn off oven, and leave cheesecake in oven for an additional 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, cool, then cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
The cheese cake recipe is ready to serve. Great taste...Enjoy the feasts !