Another great cheesecake recipe. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipes are to delight the cheesecake lovers everywhere! It's smooth and rich perfection!
Strawberry Cheesecake (1)
1 cup graham cracker crumbs3 Tbsp. butter, melted3 Tbsp. sugar2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened1/2 cup sugar1 Tbsp. lemon juice1 tsp. grated lemon peel1 cup sour cream3 eggs1 Tbsp. cornstarch1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen strawberries, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
3. Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
4. Raise oven temperature to 350°F.
5. Beat 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
6. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each egg is added just until blended. Pour into crust.
7. Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
8. Drain strawberries, reserving liquid. In a medium saucepan add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1/2 cup then mix in cornstarch, blending well.
9. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
Cool, then stir in the strawberries and spread evenly over cooled
cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Nice to try..... a must cheesecake recipe !